A calm and safe space. ... to understand what is troubling you
My Online / Remote Practice
Meeting in person for face to face work has historically been an undisputed central element of psychotherapy and counselling. However, our experiences during the Covid-19 pandemic have shown that very successful therapy can also take place online.
If you are considering online therapy there are a few points that need to be considered, particularly with regard to confidentially and connectivity.
You will need:
- A reliable internet connection
- A quiet, private, comfortable place to sit where you will not be interrupted for the duration of the session (50 minutes)
- It is also important to ensure that you cannot be overheard
- Using headphones is advisable
From my side:
- I use Skype as my preferred means of communication.
- Online sessions take place in my consulting room in Beckenham. This is the same safe, containing space where I see face to face clients.
- Online sessions take place on a weekly basis.
If this is something you feel would be appropriate for you, please contact me to book your first session.
Tel: 07941 362 555
An initial consultation session is £55. I operate a sliding scale fee system from £55 which is dependent on your financial situation and the time of day you wish to have therapy. I also offer a limited number of reduced fee places for students and people on a low income or in financial difficulties.
In line with standard practice, sessions last 50 minutes, and take place on the same day at the same time on a weekly basis.
All enquiries are treated in total confidence.
A GP referral is not required.